“Christians are to be people of the Book and people who love good books. The family gathered together over dessert listening to Dad read is a lovely tradition. (And if Dad doesn’t want to read, there is no reason why Mom can’t read to the kids at appropriate times.) Reading at bedtime, reading at dinnertime, reading on the porch on a summer evening–reading ought to be part of a family’s heritage. Experiencing books together ties us together, and we begin to love certain books as a family and remember them like we remember a special vacation.” ~Nancy Wilson, Praise Her in the Gates
Subscribe, Follow & Share
Get “The Wife’s Part” when you sign up–Life-changing.
- Copy this code and paste into your html gadget or widget box.
We Love Our Sponsors!
~~~~~ Use Phonics. Skip Books. Get Intro. Price!
new phonics tools
~~~~~ Your ad could be here!
- Maureen Kowald on Feminism: The Real War Against Women
- tereza crump aka mytreasuredcreations on How To Deal With Children Who Don’t Seem Interested in Learning (& Giveaway)
- skiing holiday on God is Mighty to Save–All is Not Lost
- Melissa Jones on How To Deal With Children Who Don’t Seem Interested in Learning (& Giveaway)
- Sarah D on How To Deal With Children Who Don’t Seem Interested in Learning (& Giveaway)
Lovely Places to Visit!
Catch the Vision!
- Affiliate Disclaimer: As required by the FTC, this is to let you know if you buy something as a result of clicking through any of the links within this site, I may be paid money as part of an affiliate program. Not required by the FTC, but for the purpose of complete disclosure, I will probably give the money to my awesome husband for bills because we are a family ;-)