One of a mother’s primary, never-ending, sometimes hair-pulling jobs is nurturing the relationships in the home. In the big picture, few things are more important in life than relationships. Here are some practical ideas to inspire you:
- Help your children develop the habit of kindness.
- Be deliberate about spending time together.
- Just because strife is normal, don’t allow it to be acceptable.
- Help them learn to be friends.
- Conquer the Me-Monster.
- Work on raising grateful children.
- Become a better mother.
- Develop family teamwork.
- Become a kinder wife.
- Know your sheep and parent your children as individuals.
- Use the words of warfare.
- Guard and grow your marriage.
(Need practical help and encouragement as a mom? When Motherhood Feels Too Hard–the book that will change the way you parent.)
Visit our STORE for tools to help build your family and home!
Take 10% off anything with code, "tennow"