Are You in the Right Ministry?

Are You in the Right MinistryI only have this life.

I only have this day.

I only have this minute to choose how I will live.

What is the best I can do?

(What is the chief end of man?  To glorify God and enjoy Him forever.)

How can I glorify Him in this minute?

When the milk is splattered across the floor in early morning hours?

Is this work important?

(“And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.”)

“Lord, use me in a mighty way for You!”

“It’s not what you do that makes your work mighty, only how you do it.”

(“And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.”)

Am I looking for a ministry–a way to feel used by God, a place to feel like my gifts and talents are being utilized in the best way?

Am I looking for the program, the ministry that will produce the most numbers?

Jesus said, “believe ME and out of you will flow rivers of living water.”

Jesus never measured sincerity by numbers….only by obedience in the moment.

Your ministry is your life, right where you are.

Are you glorifying God there?

Are those around you being refreshed with the living water that flows out of you?

How is the ministry of your marriage?

How is the ministry of motherhood?

How’s it going in the daily details of life?

Do you glorify Him there?

A cup of cold water…rivers flowing out of you.

Jesus said that is the best you can do.

The best, natural products for face: Retinol Moisturizer, Vitamin C Serum, & Coconut, Honey & Aloe Cleanser

7 Responses to “Are You in the Right Ministry?”

1. Keri says:

Sometimes it is so easy..when our children are little..to look at our lives and ask “Lord, I want to do something really important for you”.I know that I sure did and you know what? He kept reminding me that my children were the ones that I was mainly to minister to.Now, there were many times when they were little that we would have chances to reach out to other people.A neighbor who needed a hug..the UPS Man who came to the door and would get a gospel tract from one of my little ones.We used to pray(the kids and I) for opportunities to share God’s love and so many times he gave them to us.I used to tell my kids..”If we can’t love each other the way we are supposed to..How will we be able to share His love with a lost and dying world.All that time..(and let me tell you-I feel like I blinked) is paying off now.I have more time now to teach that three year old class in church and VBS in the summer but I still remind myself that I am still training a 13yr.old and 16 yr.old.I am still careful about what I choose and never feel guilty(anymore)about saying no!! Minister to your kids when they are little and I PROMISE you that they will Minister to many others as they get older and they will even Minister to you!We are not a perfect family..lol..but by the Grace of God..my husband and I now have four grown kids who are strong in the Lord and they are able to witness and minister to people in ways that totally amaze me. So hang in there mommies of littles..One day you will “Blink”..also..lol..and your kids will be ministering to you and others!!

2. Mrs. S says:

Yes! Love God and obey Him in the seemingly “small” things. All for His glory!

3. Doris says:

I am Doris,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is MERUJA OWO is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don’t know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it’s all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don’t know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (nativedoctor101@live.com) i believe that your story will change,or if you have any question you can contact me here as dorispinto101@yahoo.com Thank you.

4. Kath says:

Kelly,

No offense, but your blog is a series of commercials lately. I rarely stop in because you are always trying to sell us something? Are you facing difficult times?

• Susan says:

“Are you facing difficult times?” You must not be a regular reader of this blog. If you were you would know what a heartless statement this is. Kelly and her family have faced such difficult times most of us can’t even imagine. And they’ve come through showing the Glory of God!
      Kelly helps supplement the family income through her internet business. The devotional that is being advertised is her latest book. It is a source of encouragement for mothers. Why shouldn’t she put it on her blog that is here as an encouragement to families. You should really go back and read the entire story of Kelly and her family.

5. Lauren says:

I just wanted to thank you so much for this post today! What a blessing (and challenge) this is for me today. I have three precious little boys and some health problems. With all of the health problems I have had to step out of some church activities and have been feeling terrible about it. Other people have not understood as well. I have been feeling so awful lately and this post reminded me that my service is to my children. Thank you for being living water to me!

6. Jenny says:

love you, dear, dear friend!