Radio Interview Tuesday With Homeschool Homemaker

Tune in to The Homeschool Homemaker tonight at 7 CST for a live chat I’m having with a sweet, spunky feminist-turned-homeschool mom who ventured out and started her own radio show!

She will be giving away a copy of “When Motherhood Feels Too Hard” to the first commenter with the “magic word”, which is “Godiva”. Be the first to comment here that you heard it, and you’re the winner!

It will be loads of fun–hope you’re there!

10 Responses to “Radio Interview Tuesday With Homeschool Homemaker”

1. Lisa Pond says:

Godiva…I heard it!!! :)

2. Lisa Pond says:

I really enjoyed listening tonight, Kelly. It helps to hear all those positive words from you, because we are so different from so many of our friends and family. We hear so many negatives, it’s nice to be encouraged! Lord bless you and congratulations on the new baby!

3. Yeah Lisa! Congrats!

I am so glad you were encouraged. Kelly has encouraged me many times through her blog.I think you will love the book.

God Bless you and yours Kelly and God Bless you Lisa :)

4. Lisa Pond says:

Thank you! :) I’m SO excited!!!

5. Natalie says:

Oooooo fun!! Next best thing to having coffee with you in person. ;)

Oops…I thought of it (in the night, of course) that the email notifications for blog posts usually go out after the fact (?). The live interview was LAST night. BUT…here’s the link if you’re interested in my silly southern twang. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-homeschool-homemaker/2012/12/05/interview-with-blogger-and-author-kelly-crawford

• 6 arrows says:

It didn’t sound like silly southern twang to me. :-) Loved this interview! I especially appreciated this (I had to write it down, it moved me so much): “Don’t panic or get discouraged when you can’t find your normal.” I haven’t been in a natural disaster, but I can relate to not being able to find my normal sometimes in other circumstances. So thank you for saying that; it certainly ministered to me.

BTW, off-topic, but I had a dream about you last night after listening to your interview. ;-) You and I were at my parents’ house, having a conversation (I don’t remember about what) while sitting on the floor next to their refrigerator! Got food cravings? :-D (Maybe that’s not a nice question to ask someone in their first trimester?) ;-)

Anyway, you sounded great in your interview! But the substance of it was the best part. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting there with my printed-out copy of “When Motherhood Feels Too Hard” in my binder next to me, referring to the parts of your book as you talked about them.

Have yourself a good day today. :-)