(Read on, there’s a giveaway!)
The second in a series, Moore Family Films brings you the beautifully-done, “It is Your Life: The Moody Family”. In this intimate portrayal of the Moody Family, this documentary does an impressive job of highlighting the foundational principles upon which strong families are built.
Join this NC family in a candid, down-to-earth peek into their lives, highlighting some basic family values:
• Family unity
• Home education for Biblical reasons
• Grandparents’ perspectives
• Influencing the culture while protecting our children
• Trusting the Lord for the blessing of children in spite of financial and physical difficulties
• Training sons and daughters in their God-ordained roles
• Caring for an aging parent
• Daily family worship
It’s a great “how-to” for families who may be new to the concept of growing family ties and placing the Lord at the center of family life.
I commend the Moore’s for once again producing a film to encourage, challenge and inspire Christian families who often have no other role models. I think you’ll find the film to be a blessing and a refreshing reminder of God’s faithfulness.
Check it out at Moore Family Films
The Moore’s have graciously offered to give away one copy of the DVD! To enter, sign up for their newsletter (on their sidebar) and leave a comment below. (Contest ends Saturday night at 10 p.m.)
Also, check out their February Special! Buy 3 films, get More than Making Maple Syrup FREE!