The NCFIC is committed to the purity of the church, equipping them to be beacons of light and their newest conference, “The Worship of God” promises to be a powerful and important tool to that end.
I have long seen the many benefits of family-integrated worship and I’ve seen the negative effects of man-made ideas about worship. Many things remain a question in our minds which is why I am SO EXCITED to be given the opportunity go attend the conference in October!
But I’m just as excited to be able to offer one of you the same thing! One of you and your whole family has the chance to win free tickets to the conference AS WELL AS FREE LODGING! But, if you aren’t able to head to the mountains for the event, you get the free audio ($250 value)!
I would so love to meet some of you there!
The contest ends at 10 p.m. CST Friday, October 11th.
How to enter:
- Sign up for the NCFIC email list and giveaway here (mandatory to win) then leave a comment here letting me know as well as any other entries you did (listed below).
For extra entires:
Pin this post to Pinterest
Share this post on Facebook
Share this post with your pastor
Here are a fewof the many sessions I’m looking forward to:
- Singing as worship
- The worldviews communicated by music
- Why not use images in worship?
- What does the Bible say about physical expressions in worship?
- Should we sing the imprecatory Psalms?
- Is there a place for modern music in the believer’s life?
- What about worship on the Lord’s day – is there a Christian Sabbath?
- How do you teach your family to worship?
This is fantastic opportunity for solid teaching, great fellowship and new friendships. Please help share the word!