- I don’t remember what you did to make me mad 1o minutes ago. Can we be friends again?
- What is my shoe size? It depends on how much I like the shoes.
- STOP EVERYTHING!! There’s a caterpillar.
- I didn’t notice you don’t have make up on and you haven’t had a shower and you’re hair looks bad. I still think you’re wonderful.
- It’s just peanut butter. And peanut butter is small in the big scheme of things. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
When Motherhood Feels Too Hard
"I went from 'I want to give up' to 'I am a warrior-mother, called by God for this incredible mission!' Get this book." -Trish M.
Leave a Reply
Dissenting comments are welcome only in the spirit of "iron sharpening iron"; hateful or angry responses will be removed at my discretion. You may add your gravatar (image) at