My son, Ashton, is taking a few orders for pencil-sketched portraits, but he can only handle so many, so if you’re interested, let me know quickly. I’m thankful for his gift and encouraged by his stamina.
He just finished this gift for a friend:
And this pet portrait for a customer:
You can see a few of his other pictures HERE, while I update his website.
Portraits for one subject are $35 (plus shipping) for an 8 x 10. You may inquire about custom orders. He will need your order by Tuesday, 10th, to have it shipped in time for Christmas.
If you are interested, simply email him (email@example.com) your picture and we’ll send you an invoice or settle up payment details.
I’m so excited to announce that another stellar team of authors has collaborated on an ebook project I like to think of as
“The Motherhood Guidebook.”
Whether you are a new mother with lots of questions desiring to be guided and mentored along the way, or a seasons mom who needs a huge dose of encouragement and reminders, you’ll find The Pursuit of Motherhood FULL of help.
Table of Contents & Authors
The Wise Mother , June Fuentes
The Praying Mother, Jasmine Cucuta
Mothering Through the Little Years, Heather Knopp
The Working Mom, Melanie Moore
The Healthy Mom, Mary Clendenin
The Work at Home Mom , Mary Clendenin
Infertility, Part I: Primary and Secondary Infertility, Mary Clendenin
Infertility, Part II: The Empty Womb and Adoption, Jennifer Allen
The Modest Mom, Caroline Allen
Breastfeeding and Child Attachment, Caroline Allen
The Weary Mom, Part I, Caroline Allen
The Weary Mom, Part II, Richele McFarlin
The Homeschooling Mother Amy Roberts
Mothering a Child with Special Needs, Sara Elizabeth Dunn
Raising Real Men, Melanie Young
Raising Homemakers, Kelly Crawford
Be Fruitful and Multiply, Jacinda Vandenberg
Biblical Motherhood, Lindsey Stomberg
Leaving a Legacy, Jacqueline Fitzgerald
Regular price: $7.99
4 days only: $3.99
>Buy It Now<
This sale is over.
Did you miss the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle the first time it came around? We’ve heard from so many people who were disappointed they missed out the first time around, that we’re happy to announce the Encore Flash Sale for Black Friday weekend only!
What’s in the Bundle?
We took 86 eBooks (plus 1 eCourse) by popular bloggers on topics like real food & recipes, green living, natural cleaning and beauty, mental and emotional health, fitness, herbal remedies and more.
Then we added the brand new “Coffee Table Conversations,” a 12-week series of author mentorship through interactive online conference calls and private support groups.
We finished it off with 9 bonus sponsors offering you $150+ of incredible products and services to help you along your way. This includes bonuses like $25.98 of FREE eco-friendly laundry detergent from Dizolve (because we all need clean clothes). This bonus nearly makes up for the entire cost of the bundle!
How Much Does the Bundle Cost?
Ultimate: Maximum; decisive; conclusive. The best or most extreme of its kind.
We wouldn’t call it the “ultimate” bundle if it wasn’t true.
As our hard-working team pulled together the Ultimate Healthy Living 2013 Bundle Sale, we had 3 basic goals: to put a comprehensive health library at your fingertips, to offer something for everyone, and to provide so much value for an itty-bitty price that it would be irresistible.
In a nutshell? This bundle is brimming with more than 80 ebook and ecourse resources, from authors and bloggers known as authorities in their fields.
For less than $30, you can pick up your own bundle complete with more than $800 of ebooks, $67 of interactive “coffee table conversations” with their authors, and $158 of products and services to help you on your way toward healthier living. That’s over a $1,000 value!
Additionally, 25% of this flash sale’s proceeds go to a few of our favorite non-profit organizations… Shelter Box (specifically for Philippines relief aid), Compassion International, Hope for Women, and Love146!
But you don’t want to wait! This bundle is available for only 6 days, from 8 a.m. (EST) on Friday, November 29 to 11:59pm (EST) on Monday, December 2. After this time, this bundle will never be available for purchase again.
Get yours now for just $29.97!
(Psst… did you know that you can add on two extra bundles for the price of one? Just choose the bonus 2-for-1 option during checkout!)
What’s Included in the eBook Library? ($800+ value)
Real Food Cookbooks
Menu Planning/Meal Prep
Special Health Concerns
Healthy Kids & Babies
Learning About Real/Whole Foods
What are Coffee Table Conversations? ($67 value)
For 12 weeks starting in January 2014, we’ll offer a series of weekly one-hour live conference calls, where you can join in and ask your questions on relevant and timely healthy living topics to a panel of eBook authors. We’ll look at issues like allergy-friendly cooking, fighting fatigue (and finding energy!), eating well on a tight budget, an introduction to alternative health and herbal remedies, and tips and tricks for making real food in less time. You’ll be able to listen to authors converse with each other on any (or all) of the 12 calls that you choose to take part in, and get answers to your questions in real time!
We’ll also provide a private Facebook group, where that week’s “mentors” will pop in as often as they can and chat with you on the topics at hand. Talk about up-close and personal learning!
What are the Healthy Living Bonus Offers? ($150+ value)
- Dizolve—A FREE 128 Load Twin-Pack of Dizolve Natural Laundry Detergent. Dizolve laundry detergent strips are an innovative, phosphate-free way to clean your clothes. ($25.98 Value. Standard shipping rates apply. Limited to the first 5,000.)
- Bulk Herb Store—An instant download of their instructional video Making Herbs Simple Volume 1 for only 1 cent. ($14.95 Value. No shipping restrictions.)
- Wise Choice Market—A FREE $15 store credit to be used at Wise Choice Market on the Finest Real Food around, including traditionally-made bone broths, organic fermented vegetables, wild salmon, sprouted breads, and many more. ($15.00 Value. Standard shipping rates and restrictions apply.)
- Fit2Be Studio—A FREE Two-Month Membership to Fit2B Studio (for new members) where their wholesome workouts for the whole family are TummySafe™and particularly target Diastasis Recti. Current members may apply the coupon code for $20 off a 1-year membership. ($19.98 value. No shipping restrictions.)
- Jenuinely Pure—$15 off any $30 order at Jenuinely Pure on the beautifully-crafted natural skincare products. Make the switch to natural skincare with Jenuinely Pure. ($15.00 Value. Standard shipping rates apply.)
- Plan To Eat—A FREE 4-Month www.plantoeat.com subscription. Plan to Eat is an online menu planner that uses your recipes scheduled when you want them — and they make your grocery list! ($19.80 value. No shipping restrictions. New accounts only. Offer expires Dec.15)
- TrilLight Health—FREE $15 store credit to be used toward Trilight Health‘s Fast-Acting, Great Tasting Liquid Herbal Formulas, or anything else in their store. ($15.00 Value. Standard shipping rates apply.)
- List Planit—Your choice of 3 FREE ePlanners OR a 3-Month FREE Trial Membership to ListPlanIt, where you can organize your life with hundreds of lists that you can create and manage at home or on the go. ($15.00 value. No shipping restrictions.)
- Cultures for Health—A FREE sourdough or kombucha starter from Cultures For Health PLUS a $5 credit to put toward anything else in store. (up to a $17.95 Value. Both the starter and the $5 credit can be used in the same order! Standard shipping rates apply.)
All bonus offers are available for redemption until December 16th, 2013.
Important stuff you might want to know
- Read the fine print. The details matter!
- Check out our Frequently Asked Question page, particularly to learn about file types, how downloading works, transferring to eReader devices, redeeming bonus offers, and all that good stuff.(AFF LINK)
- Remember, this bundle is available for only 6 days, from 8 a.m. (EST) on Friday, November 29 to 11:59pm (EST) on Monday, December 2. After that, this particular bundle will never be available for purchase again.
- Affiliate disclaimer: I receive a commission on bundles sold through my affiliate link. Thank you!
I don’t want this post to be any pressure at all, but simply to offer opportunities for those looking for a practical way to carry out one of the privileges of being part of the Body of Christ. I have been the blessed recipient of Christ’s love through the Body, and I am committed to helping reciprocate that love every chance I get.
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” James 1:27
Help my friend bring Igor home to his forever family.
Meet Igor! He is a 15 year old orphan from Ukraine, who stole our hearts when we invited him into our home as part of the Christmas New Horizons for Children Hosting Program. You can read more about him at www.themenumom.com (click the category orphan hosting).
31 days left, only $7,200 (out of the original goal of $32,350) to go!
Every dollar counts. Click HERE to give.
There is also another adoptive family we know, whose name must remain anonymous, but who needs help. I know there are many, but this one family has touched our lives, and I want to be a blessing to them in their time of need. I will just ask you to trust me, and if you feel led, you can give to this precious family by clicking on the button below. Just a few dollars would be helpful. Every dollar will go directly to them as they minister to these children who have been rescued out of darkness and brought into His marvelous light.
I want you to know, though I don’t get to answer every comment, you all are so loved and appreciated. Thank you for being here.
Congratulations to Danielle Brown, winner of FIT TO BURST, the new book by Rachel Jankovic!
A book I recommend for any mother, you will be encouraged by this easy-to-read, shot-in-the-arm companion that meets moms where they are and givesthem stamina for the hard days.
Congratulations to Amy Witherstine who won a family pass to The Worship of God Conference in Asheville, NC! What a great prize! (Family pass plus hotel accommodations.)
If you live in the area I would strongly urge you to consider attending this important conference (plus I’d really love to meet you there!)
“Worship is an act of the understanding, applying itself to the knowledge of the excellence of God. It is also an act of the will, by which the soul adores and reveres his majesty, is ravished by his grace, embraces his goodness, and enters itself into an intimate communion with this most lovely object, pitching all its affections upon him.”
– Stephen Charnock
Read more about The Worship of God Conference